Adam is a real leader who walks the talk. His speaking offerings are filled with stories, messages, tools and hope developed from years of successful School Leadership as a Principal in some of Australia’s most challenging locations. Adam is a leader & speaker who has genuinely ‘been there and done that’.
Adam is taking his message about schools and leadership to a new level and also providing high quality interactive training for School Leaders and Teachers through Real Schools. And further he transforms businesses, companies, teams and organisations through Real Learners.
Adam’s speaking and programs have taken him across Australia and internationally. Just some of his achievements include:
– Being featured on Channel 7’s Sunrise program as a Bullying Expert
– Presenting a TED Talk at the inaugural TEDx Darwin event
– Winning his first Principal position at only 35 years of age.
– Presenting on School Culture at the 2012 ACEL Conference in Brisbane
– Opening a brand new Northern Territory school as its inaugural Principal.
– Speaking at International Conferences about developing successful school cultures in Singapore and then also more recently – in Kazakhstan.
Adam is connecting with leaders and educators locally and internationally with bias for long-term Partnerships that sustain change. His determination to impact and empower all leaders with this message is endless and this shines through each and every presentation.
He has a passion for empowering as many dedicated leaders and educators as possible with the tools, skills and attitudes necessary to build meaningful, productive relationships wherever they are. And for these relationships to be leveraged for a new level of performance and leadership potential.